Our Online Banking system gives you 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. It is easy to use and the security is better than ever!
Some of the great features provided with our Online Banking are:
- Ability to access all your account balances, pay bills, and make transfers from your Home Page
- Transfer funds between your GMFCU account and your accounts with other financial institutions
- View real-time account balances along with check images and history
- Request stop payments
- Export your history to a spreadsheet or another financial software
- Have 24-hour access to your checking, loans, and share certificates
- Monitor your credit report
- Consolidate your financial accounts in our Trends personal financial management tool to create budgets, track spending, and set goals
Logging into the new system for the first time if already setup previously with Virtual Branch:
- Your User ID will be the same as before.
- Your password has been reset to a temporary password.
The temporary password will be the last 6 numbers of the primary social security number or TIN associated with the account.
Enrolling as a new Online Banking user:
- Have your member number and the primary social security number or TIN associated with the account.
- You will need additional personal information for security verification.
- A valid email address and phone number are required to set up online banking.
- Once you have validated your identity, you will set up your User ID, password, & security questions.
Users will need to enter a phone number when logging in. This is for validation purposes. Users will then need to set up security questions.