St. Peters Shred Event
When: Saturday, Nov. 6th at 9:00a.m. – 11:30a.m. | Located at: St. Peters Branch 1421 Jungermann Rd, St. Peters, MO 63376
Come join us for our final Shred Day of 2021. This will be a 2-in-1 Shred Day with paper AND electronic shred! Bring your unwanted documents to have them securely destroyed for FREE! Bring your unwanted electronics and have them securely destroyed, most items are accepted at no charge.*
- Spin the Prize Wheel
- Enter to Win a Bonfire Stove**
- Grab some Refreshments
*Most electronic items are free however some will incur a fee.
- CRT Monitors = $5.00 each
- CRT TV’s 26” or less = $30.00 each
- CRT TV’s 27” or greater = $50.00 each
- Wood Console and True Big Screen/Projection TV’s = $50.00 each
- LED/LCD/Plasma TV’s = $20.00 each
- Any Freon containing unit = $10.00 each
Win A Solo Stove Bonfire!
3 Ways For A Chance To Win
- Complete the postcard & present with your shred
- Scan the QR Code and register using the form below
- Register at the event
Each person is limited to 5 boxes of personal documents for shredding. Individuals with business shred maybe declined so others in need of personal document shredding can be serviced. **Must register to be qualified to win.
The Butterfly Project will be accepting donations for their 2021 Charity: The Little Bit Foundation that is based in St. Louis. Donations of new socks and underwear for youth and teens is greatly appreciated to help The Little Bit Foundation provide these necessities to those under their care.